If there is one day in your entire life for calling in the “Glam Squad” your wedding day is definitely that day!
Your natural radiance as a bride will sure to shire, but knowing you look and feel your best is equally important, as all eyes are on you from the moment you enter the room.
In preparing for your big day, plan ahead for any weight loss programs, relaxation massage, teeth whitening, eye brow sculpting, facial and hair treatments. Seek out the services you want and set a plan well in advance for those treatments.
Budget & Timeline
Health & Beauty is typically about 2-3% of your overall budget. It is best to begin selecting your Health & Beauty services between 6-9 months prior to your wedding.
· Will your entire bridal party, mother and mother-in-law be having beauty treatments with you?
· Spa days are always fun, so why not make a day out of it; coordinate your manicures, pedicures, facials, massages, ect. at the salon of your choice. Be sure to ask about bridal party packages and services included.
· How will you wear your hair? How will your bridal party wear their hair?
o During a trial run, be sure to bring your veil, head piece and hair accessories with you.
· Facial treatments are best if done in a sequence and should be completed weeks prior to your wedding day.
· Grooms should get a haircut two weeks prior and a manicure the week of the wedding.
· Ask your photographer to come while the bridal party is getting all glamed up. Photos are a precious memory for many years.
· Make sure you have all the appropriate touch up items needed from your make-up artist as they won’t be with you throughout the day. You don’t want that kind of shine.
· Wedding Day tips:
o Wear something that can be removed easily like a button down shirt.
o Make sure you and your bridal party has plenty of time to rest and relax.
o It is best that the bride has services done earlier in the day
You are the “queen” for the day, “belle of the ball”, so pampering yourself along with your entire bridal party is a must. There is a reason why the ladies on the red carpet look so amazing; they have their hair and make-up and professionally done! They definitely called in the “Glam Squad”!
“The benefit of having a makeup artist is the flawless, super long-lasting finish that you can’t get from doing it yourself. It only makes sense to invest in this luxury, as you are queen for the day. With advancements in HD video and high mega-pixel photography, it is more critical now than ever that your makeup looks impeccable. Besides, brides deserved to be pampered and having your makeup done is a relaxing treat before a long day ahead!”! Ashley Matho on location Make-up